Friday, March 12, 2010

Mentoring one on one just for you!!!

I am a real Estate Investor, I am a profesional on Wholesaling and Lease Optioning, doing deals and mentoring people that want's to get to the next level on they're real estate investing or having a problem selling a property, I can mentor or consult a person to sell they're property in 30 days or less. And save a lot of MONEY, by having a large list of people with a need of house I can move houses fast and thats one other way of helping by either buying or renting houses. so if you need help on buying or selling a home I got your solution contact me at 909-319-0332 or e-mail at mbhomessolutions@gmail.com also visit my sites at www.megadiscounthomes.co.cc/ or http://www.mbcbuyshomes.com/ because I know that there is people that just can afford to pay commision to a real estate agent and I know how to help people on that matter I become available with this knowledge and services to make any bad situation in to a solved one.

Hola soy Invercionista profesional en Real Estate y pongo a su dispocicion mi experiencia y servicios ya sea comprandole o rentandole su casa, yo tambien se que hoy en dia hay mucha gente que no puede pagar los servicios de un agente de real estate, por lo tanto yo tengo programas de tutoria en Inverciones o simplemente acsesoria para hayudarle a vender o comprar su casa en 30 dias o menos si decea mas informacion simplemente valla a los sitios de aqui arriba y comuniquese con nosotros para hayudarle con su problema cualquiera que sea recuerde que si usted tiene un problema con su casa lo mejor es preguntar porque por supusto por preguntar no se cobra, gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment